Top Talent Hub
high performing executives ready to acquire
We can help you succeed immediately!
First class workplace requires top-notch talents. Discover Top Talent Hub by Kornblit & Partners Executive Search. We connect you directly to the exceptional market leaders who will accelerate your business. We ensure complete confidentiality for candidates and clients.
Boost your business instantly with the forward thinking executives and their exceptional expertise. They won’t be on the market for long!
Responsible for optimalization, transformation and reporting .
Delivering double digit growth managing CEE multi-country projects
Unique combination of Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Customer Officer and Chief Product Officer
Transforming teams and driving above-average results in Sales Management
ESG advisory for real estate, reporting in systems: GRESB, GRI, SBTi, SDG /already hired!
Fintech CTO with large-scale digital transformations background and profound experience in operations
Award-winning marketing innovator in the intersection of technology and finance
Unmatched business results across several industries: consumer, financial, heavy, transportation
Chief People Officer focused on measurable business results /already hired!
Top quality of your hiring results plays a vital role in keeping your company competitive. Check out profiles of our top-level talents and contact us for the best hire!
Effectively managing uncertainty in changing market conditions.
• Responsible for optimalization, transformation and reporting
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Creating company's financial strategy and supervising i.e. financial accounting, controlling and tax areas. Responsible of reporting, risk management and transformation.
Partnering in business development, strategy and profitability, including digitalization.
Identifying areas of cost optimization and managing finance transformation projects.
Conducting financial analysis to assess potential risks, returns, and the overall financial impact of supply chain disruptions, currency fluctuations, fast changing trends, market dynamics and regulatory.
Experience in management reporting, statutory reporting, GAAP/IFRS regulations. Compliance with financial regulations, reporting standards.
• risk mitigation strategies
• investment analysis and management
• liquidity management experience
Strong communication skills to effectively communicate financial information to stakeholders and to collaborate with executive team in strategic initiatives, as new product launches and expansion.
Problem-solving attitude to navigate the challenges of the rapid changing business.
• managing budgets (P&L 144m+ EUR) & people (180 - 400 FTEs)
• delivering double digit growth
Integrating business strategy, finance and legal in managing multi-country projects.
Steering company’s market expansion across markets in collaboration with regional cross-functional teams.
Boost operational efficiency to maintain a bottom line across countries, applying local resources, regional nuances and Route-to-Market Model.
Proven track record in business growth (organic and acquisitions) & leadership experience.
Change management & optimizations experience: led commercial transformation and cost saving initiatives to decrease in product manufacturing cost, managed challenging downsizing of the business.
• Drove a dozen of successful business growth initiatives through product offer redesign, marketing campaigns, digitalization and processes optimizations.
• Successfully designed, implemented and launched new products
• Optimized sales and service channel mix driving migration from traditional models to omnichannel
• Created and transformed business functions around digitalization, advanced analytics and customer experience
• Partnered with IT do deliver complex transformational projects
• Managing team 200+ FTE
• Post-merger integration
• Data science/advanced analytics
Successful P&L owner across diverse functions and experienced leader. MBB strategic consulting background.
- Sales strategies: Implemented strategies ensured continuous and stable sales growth.
-Transformational savings: Led a complex business transformation initiative that resulted in cost savings through process optimization and resource reallocation.
- Profitable initiatives: Introduced new sales initiatives that generated a 70% boost in revenue within the first year.
- Cost optimization: Implemented cost control measures (800 FTE) reducing HR cost by 20% while increasing staff retention by 35%.
Excellent skills in strategy building and effectively engaging teams in its execution to drive business objectives.
Experience in public speaking and training.
- Preparation of annual ESG reports on the basis of various data according to UE Taxonomy, reporting in GRESB, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Science Based Targets Initiatives (SBTi), Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) systems.
- Creating ESG strategies and ESG Due Diligence documents
Knowledge of SFDR regulations, experience in the implementation of Art. 8, NFRD, CSRD,ESRS
- Managing processes related to ESG and EU Sustainable Financing Directives (green bonds, green loans, sustainability-linked loans)
- Coordination of ESG related services: LEED/BREEAM, green building certification, climate risks, transition risks; energy efficient solutions in terms of EU requirements (Net-Zero), decarbonisation projects, carbon footprint monitoring and calculation, Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Cost
- Providing ESG trainings for managers and clients
- Mastermind behind a groundbreaking mobile transformation marketing campaign within the financial realm, - Heralding an impressive influx of 102,000 new customers in a mere 3-month span.
- Revered and adorned with prestigious EFFiE accolades, a testament to the brilliance of award-winning campaigns that redefined efficiency paradigms within the realm of Poland's financial landscape.
- Orchestrated the birth of four illustrious brands within the financial industry, each poised to leave an indelible mark on the very fabric of the sector.
- Championed 82 meticulously curated campaigns, culminating in an awe-inspiring 35% surge in overall brand equity—a testament to the masterful fusion of artistry and strategic acumen.
- Successfully navigated the challenging waters of two momentous rebranding endeavors, transcending industry standards and invigorating finance companies with a renewed sense of purpose and identity.
- Spearheaded a harmonious global collaboration, contributing immensely to the resplendent rebranding of one among the triumvirate of the world's largest and most eminent corporations.
An exceptional marketer with a unique ability to identify natural customer insights and translate them into the business strategy of organizations and brands, able to monetize innovative solutions and ideas, and convert them into the company's financial success. A visionary operating at the cross area of innovation, technology, and marketing.
- Several succesful M&A (up to 5000 employees / 5B PLN revenue)
- Technology and product innovations in financial industry including cooperation with startups
driving business and cultural transformations centered on evidence-based management, cultivating collaborative and innovative environments
excellence across emerging and established technologies, encompassing back office operations, digital fraud prevention, digital product development and sales support
executing transformational initiatives, delivering bold and measurable outcomes in an international arena with hands-on expertise in fintech ventures
- Close partnering with sales & marketing in achieving P&L targets
Applied strategic mindset with a clear end-goal perspective in mind.
- Overdelivered business results and organization development. Exceeded EBITDA / cash targets in 10+ occasions (geographically in Europe and Americas).
- Functional expertise in business turnaround, operations, strategy, sales and marketing.
- Deep industry expertise in Consumer, Energy, Chemicals, Financial, High Tech.
- Creating and executing Human Resources strategy for FMCG, technology and finance sectors companies from 1000 up to 2500 employees, including HR processes reorganization and implementation of talent management system solutions
- Setting up and implementing EVP program for FMCG company, within 2 years employee engagement increased by 12 percent
- Successful execution of strategy in M&A process (of total 2500 employees) and further integration of people & culture strategy
- Leading HR departments with up to 8 direct reports, reporting directly to CEO